Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Big Meeting Follow up Email

Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 2:43 PM
Subject: RE: James Sorensen passing away
Thanks Leon. We will miss Mr. Sorenson very much. It will take us several weeks here to know what's happening in the short-term. I appreciate your good words and I've passed them on to the family.

Sincerely,

Don Wallace


From: Leon Crowley [mailto:transmissionexch@qwest.net] Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 10:40 AMTo: Don WallaceSubject: James Sorensen passing away

Don,

I am so sorry to hear about Mr. Sorensen's passing away. I had no idea that he was not in good health. He looked older the last time I saw him than he did a few years earlier when he took us for a tour of the Nauvoo temple stone work and oxen, but that was to be expected. I hope his suffering was minimal. He did a lot of good along his life's journey. If you have an opportunity to express our sympathy to his family, Linda and I would appreciate it.

Thank you for your help,


Leon Crowley

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

That was nice of you, dad. I'm sure everything will work out well in the end.

Jesse C said...

I don't think I understand the full significance of this particular post.

Jesse C said...

Time for a new post Dad.