Friday, November 2, 2007

BBQ Pork Chop Lunch

Title says it all. Steve cooked on the BBQ some pork chops for lunch. They were sooooooo good! I think I like them even better than a Steak cooked on the BBQ. I found myself gwaning on the bones to make sure that I got every morsel of meat that I could possiblily get off. Steve is a good cook. If you haven't tried BBQing pork chops you are missing out on a real treat. Please don't mess them up with some dumb sauce on them, just use salt and pepper or lemon pepper. Just have a little apple sauce on the side and a roll and some corn and some mashed potatoes and a nice cold drink of water. There aren't many days left this season to try if you haven't done it before. I should have taken a picture and posted it with this.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

O.k., now I want some BBQ'd pork chops. And I agree, put the sauce on the side if you want it, or at least leave it off of mine.